What's a weenie? It's something that draws you to a location in a theme park. Think of Cinderella Castle, or the Tower of Terror. They beckon you to a place with their grandeur or their other adjective I can't think of right now. Scottye and Jim have weenies to share with you, and yes we absolutely know how that sounds when spoken out loud. In this episode, a keystone villain is introduced, a potential epic hero is created, and both hosts slam multiple theme park attractions together in the bizarre mating ritual known as "almost no good ideas". Also, bunny ran away.
BUNNY!Support Opposite Attractions: A Theme Park Design Show
- What's A Weenie - The Main Street Mouse
- Volcano, The Blast Coaster - Kings Dominion (Wikipedia) — Jim references this coaster using the name "Volcano: The Escape" because he tends to mash together names of attractions willy nilly.
- The Curse Of DarKastle - Busch Gardens Williamsburg (Wikipedia)
- Harry Potter And The Forbidden Journey - Universal Studios IOA (Wikipedia)
- Fantastic Four (comic books) - Wikipedia
- Muppet Vision 3D - Wikipedia
- The Simpsons Ride - Universal Studios Florida (Wikipedia)
- Jim's notes on his weenie